- High-quality printed labels.
- Wide range of materials.
- Desired finish such as smooth, textured, matte, or glossy.
- Option to choose special effects like foiling, embossing, and varnishing.
- Labels tailored to specific needs, e.g., heat resistance, cold resistance, water resistance, and friction resistance.
- Various printing methods such as digital printing and flexographic printing.
Labels are an important component of a brand’s image and communication, and can make the product stand out from the crowd. To achieve a unique look and the right feel for the product, we can help you develop a suitable label design. We can assist you whether it should be colorful, smooth, textured, matte, or glossy. You can also choose special effects such as foiling, embossing, and varnishing to further enhance your label. There are no limitations!
Challenges for labels
As a customer, you determine how you want your label to profile your product in the market, and we know the quality that the label need to fulfill its requirements. It is not only the design that is important to consider, but also the stresses the label may be subjected to. Heat, cold, sunlight, water, and friction are some of the conditions the label may be exposed to, and it is especially important to have a durable label. Depending on the product and material the label is intended to adhere to, we develop the best solution for a sustainable result.
No matter what qualities you desire for your label, we have the material for you. We are happy to come and discuss your needs and requirements.
What is the minimum order volume for labels?
The minimum order value is 2000 SEK, and the quantity of labels for this amount depends on factors such as material, size, and adhesive.
What material options are available for your label?
There is a wide array of materials available!
For paper labels, you can choose options such as coated paper, rustic wine paper, or metallic paper. Plastic or synthetic labels are available in materials such as polypropylene, polyethylene, vinyl, or polyester, with the latter two being UV-resistant.
If you have packaging in the form of a tube or bottle where the label needs to be more flexible, it may be advantageous to choose polyethylene.
Inkjet is a material used on the label, available in both plastic and paper, matte and glossy, designed to absorb ink, making it ideal for labels that need to be printed manually in a color printer.
Other noteworthy materials include transparent and holographic labels.
If you are looking for a label made from recycled material, we offer options in both paper and plastic.
To create a label, you need to specify dimensions (width x length) and how it should be rolled up.
We have a variety of existing die-cuts in different sizes. If the measurement is not available in an existing die-cut, we can create a new die-cut or alternatively use laser cutting.
A die-cut is a tool used to cut out labels.
Which printing methods do we use?
We use digital printing or flexographic printing, where you can design the label exactly as you want in both printing methods.
- Digital Printing: We employ high-quality digital printing, which is advantageous for its speed and doesn’t require plates. This means that if you want to change the design, there won’t be a lot of additional costs.
- Flexographic Printing: In flexographic printing, plates are used, which is usually more cost-effective for larger volumes. In this case, you pay for plates per color.
What effects are available?
There are many options to make your label stand out. Examples of special effects include gold/silver foiling, silkscreen, embossing, and hotfoil.
- Digital gold/silver/copper foiling: Digital foiling in metallic colors provides a raised visual and tactile effect on the label.
- Hotfoil: Achieves a foil effect with a sunk-in design on the label.
- Silkscreen: A varnish applied on top of the design that creates a raised visual and tactile effect on the label.
- Embossing: Creates a raised or recessed structure on the material, allowing both visual and tactile distinction on the surface. This effect is most pronounced on paper material, as embossing on synthetic material can return to its original form.
- Laminate and varnish: Provide an extra protective surface and can be applied to create both matte and glossy effects. If one intends to overprint something on the label, such as a date or batch, printable varnish is preferably chosen.
What special labels do we offer?
We offer virtually all types of labels that you can think of. Some that are worth mentioning:
- Booklet Labels: Also known as multi-page labels or booklet labels, these have more than one page. Excellent if you need a lot of information on the label but have limited space. For example, suitable for ingredient lists and instructions.
- RFID Labels: Labels for product identification and tracking, such as barcodes and batch numbers. Perfect for inventory or warehouse management.
- Tamper-Evident Labels: Labels placed on a product to ensure it hasn’t been tampered with, indicating that the product has not been manipulated.
Good to know!
Rewinding and Core/Spindle: We can offer cores/spindles in 1 inch (25.4 mm), 2 inches (41 mm), and 3 inches (76.2 mm).
Rewinding: It’s important to consider if the label is not to be applied by hand, ensuring that the labels are wound correctly. Otherwise, there is a risk of the label ending up in the wrong orientation during an automated process.
It’s also crucial to know the maximum outer diameter of the label roll to ensure it doesn’t become too large and, consequently, doesn’t fit into the printer. This information is usually available in the datasheet for your printer.
How does the process of obtaining printed labels work?
- When you contact us, we need to know the size, material, adhesive, quantity, and special effects for the intended label. After that, we will provide a quote.
- Once you’ve approved the quote, we ask you to send your artwork for the label in PDF format. We send an order acknowledgment, and this artwork should also be approved based on the delivery address, quantity, and material.
- We then create a proof that needs to be approved to ensure the information is correct.
- After approval, we initiate the printing process, and the labels are wound onto rolls as desired.
- Delivery takes approximately 8-10 days.